- To liaise with other departments executive on specifications, complaints, quality problems etc. in addressing corrective/preventive action for continuous improvement.
- To ensure the daily production is in-line with the monthly production planning.
- To carry out the audit check on the production floor for cleanliness.
- To random check on the correct materials and parameters used and the weighing activities.
- To minimize the downtime and take immediate action during machine breakdown and follow up with action.
- To prepare monthly report on timely basic.
- To perform analysis and optimize the parameters or recipe accordingly.
- To carry out Test Run in order to obtain the optimal parameter or recipe but the quality of compounds could be maintained.
- To perform manpower planning and job allocation for subordinates.
- To ensure the smooth operation at their respective section and reports to the Manager/Assistant Manager, Production on the production performance.
- To analyse, study and identify cost savings / cost reduction opportunities and maintain records of cost savings activities.
- To study, analyse (workload study, workflow study etc.) propose and implement specific business processes which enable increase in efficiency and effectiveness.
- To prepare monthly Operation Performance report (trend graphs, etc.) for review to Manager/Assistant Manager, Production.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Foods Science / Technology or Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably in Manufacturing/Production operations or equivalent
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Able to work shift when needed
- Required language (s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah.
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.