SENIOR WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE
JB Cocoa is looking for a Finished Goods Warehouse Senior Executive to accompany its fast growth in Malaysia with manufacturing as a core business, the Senior Executive’s role is to plan and coordinate various shipping processes and procedures to ensure finished goods are delivered to customers in prompt , timely and satisfactory, condition, in order to comply with Company’s policies and quality standards.
- To assist in overseeing all the warehouse manpower arrangement and overtime schedule for the subordinate to meet the company goals.
- To check the documents, DO, invoice and service report to ensure the required services or materials are all received against PO
- To ensure exporting activities are processing smoothly and on scheduled without any extra charges and complains
- To be responsible for all the export of finished products shipment (by container and bonded truck shipment) and control the packaging material warehouse
- To minimize the rejected product due to the mishandling, for example, broken bags during the transferring or stuffing of finished products.
- To ensure all Finished Goods Warehouse and packaging material’s properties, forklifts, pallets, vacuum ASRS, weighing scale and building are in good condition.
- To monitor the 5’s housekeeping job and complying the GMP of finished products warehouse and its surrounding area.
- To issue the packaging material to production.
- To liaise with other department for warehouse maintenance.
- To ensure monthly reports are prepared on a timely manner
- To perform all other work as and when assigned
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience covering full spectrum of Warehouse/Shipping and Logistics field
- Experience in handling / managing warehouse team
- High integrity with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills and potentials
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet the demand of the job
- Ability to problem solve using data
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good working attitude and willing to learn. Adaptable to changing environment and willing to take on challenges
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah.
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.