GROUP HR MANAGER
JB Cocoa is looking for a Group HR Manager to accompany its fast growth across Asia and Europe. The company is looking for a leader to drive the development and day to day execution of the Human Resource team while setting enterprise-wide HR strategies. To lead and motivate the Group Human Resource initiative to provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment and organizational growth. This individual contributes as a strategic partner in the accomplishment of departmental plans through initiatives that attract and retain talent, develop employees and leaders and align organizational goals and objectives
- Report directly to the CEO and work hand-in hand with the senior leadership team to support the Group strategic objectives
- Driving and Improving the Group Human Resource functional areas including, but not limited to staff retention, employee relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organizational development, workers compensation, safety, training, talent development program & special projects.
- Enhance and constantly updates and manages policies and procedures including Employee Handbook for all the entities in JB Group. Develops the organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues; contributes information, analysis and recommendations to organization’s strategic direction.
- Develop and Lead the Group’s Key Performance Indicator to align with the Group strategy objective, including identifying the training needs, coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions.
- Oversight the corporate governance, and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Responsible for continuous improvement and innovation as it related to improving processes, addressing performance, creating action plans and ensuring proper training and development of employees.
- Be one of the Group Sustainability Committee, and to develop, drive and enhance Group Environment, Social & Governance Framework and Policies and comply with Group Sustainability Reporting and Requirement
- Have to travel whenever there is any operational issues to resolve
- At least 15 years’ experience in the field of Human Resource Management in multinational corporation, preferably in Foods Manufacturing Industry
- Strong Leadership skills and able to manage cross-department, and interact across geographies and organisational levels
- Very Strong interpersonal skills & problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to cultivate positive working cultures
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah.
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.