COMMODITY TRADING & FOREX TRAINEE
JB Cocoa is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for growth.
Are you driven and passionate about making impact? Do you, like many of us here at JB Cocoa, enjoy shaping the world of cocoa through the work that you do? If that’s you, we invite you to look no further and reach out.
At JB Cocoa, we are committed to creating a supportive and enabling environment for growth and sustainability.
To reach out and explore growing with the JB Cocoa team, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
JB Cocoa is looking for Commodity Trading & Forex Trainee who main responsibilities for consolidating & presenting of the company’s commodity risk position & Ad hoc research & duties required by the Trading & Treasury Department.
- Responsible for the maintenance & accuracy of the company’s Position Report which comprise of daily reporting (by 3.00pm) & consolidation of the company’s
- physical purchase position,
- physical sales position,
- physical contract imbalance,
- paper futures position
- paper OTC position.
- Paper option position
- Forex Transactions
- Prepare financial forecast based on purchase & sales estimations and current market conditions.
- Support front office in contract creation and update of price fixing in SAP.
- Monitor Margin call limits on various paper accounts & liaise with finance team for margin transfers.
- Monthly liaise with Finance team to ensure that the month end closing figures are accurate
- To assist traders on product pricing calculations.
- Perform research duties as and when required by the team
- Report on exposure limits to risk & finance team.
- Calculation of potential margin call amount based on market fluctuation.
- Update of realize & unrealized gain/loss.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the dept
- BA or BS in Business (Account & Finance preferred)
- Basic understanding of ERP systems
- High integrity with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to problem solve using data
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good working attitude and willing to learn. Adaptable to changing environment and willing to take on challenges.
- Flexible working hours, but required to be on call during Cocoa market open hours 4.30pm – 2.30am.
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.