SAP PROCESS SPECIALIST
- To adequately assist the Group Project and IT Manager on transforming the organisation ways of working through implementation of SAP S4/HANA project for all companies under JB Cocoa Group. The project will be divided into multiple phases implemented as per the planned ERP Roadmap across multiple years.
- This is a key project resource to act as the Process Subject Matter Expert, become the Lead Trainer to deliver training of SAP to end users and play the role of Change Agent to drive organisation change to adopt and embed SAP as the new ways of working in different level of organisation.
- To act as Super User to support end users on how-to queries, troubleshoot business process/workflow related issues, measure the adoption rate of SAP usage and conduct refresher training to re-educate users to enhance the usage of SAP.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide in depth business knowledge and experiences including alignment with HOD on the business requirements and business processes.
- Responsible to provide detail business requirements i.e. provide end to end business process of a particular functions up to L4 level ( Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Purchase Order to Pay, Sales Order to Cash, Record to Report, etc).
- Participate in Business Blueprint workshops and work closely with HOD and other key users to gather all relevant requirements on business process, master data, interfaces with 3rd party software to SAP vendor. Work with Project Manager and SAP vendor to finalise scope and get detailed requirements sign off from respective HOD for each process area.
- Act as data focal point to define and collect data and conduct data cleansing. Map the cleansed data into SAP Master Data template. Participate actively in data migration activities throughout the project phase including validating data loaded in test and production environment.
- Work with SAP vendor to develop test storyboard with business scenarios and participate in User Acceptance Test to confirm that IT solution meets the business requirements.
- Support change management activities including identification of stakeholders, communication and engagement, development of training materials based on user role (using pre-defined template with guidance from SAP vendor) and deliver end user training.
- Develop a sustainable training plan and governance moving forward to onboard new staff.
- Play the Super User role post go live of SAP to support how-to and business processes related queries, troubleshoot 1st level related issues, routing the issues to SAP vendor (2nd line support) if can’t be resolved at 1st
- Develop a plan to measure adoption and usage rate of SAP but proposing KPI’s or management reports to built on dashboard as part of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or any related discipline.
- Must have at least 5 years hands on experience in nay combination of Following SAP modules in Manufacturing Environment (Food industry will be an added advantage
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Controlling including COPA (CO)
- Process deep understanding of business processes up to Level 4 (SOP and work instruction level)
- Must have experience developed and enhanced standard SAP report using ABAP and build BW/BI report for KPI and management dashboard
- Able to work independently as well as being a team-player with strong commitment to department harmony
- Problem solving skills
- Required language (s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah.
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.