JB Cocoa is looking for a Project Manager to accompany its fast growth in Malaysia with manufacturing as a core business, the Manager’s role is to ensure effective of utility system and to assist the Group Engineering Manager in the overall planning, implementation, control and coordination of engineering projects adequately assist and advise Group Manager on policies and procedures, and ensuring that the maintenance related policies are made known to relevant employees and effectively carried out.
- To design main process equipment layout & arrangement and piping network using AUTOCAD software to fulfil management requirement
- To prepare process flow diagram and PNID for the entire manufacturing processes and utility needs
- To work with vendors/ contractors for equipment installation, piping network design, pumps selection as well as testing & commissioning of entire system.
- To prepare Bill of Materials, estimate and manage project budgets, sourcing of vendors and contractors and recommend proposals to management.
- To be responsible for the overall project planning & scheduling, implementation, control and close up the entire project phase
- To manage and control contractors, project progress, quality and the budget.
- To initiate project meetings and work closely with vendors/ contractors/ consultants to resolve any technical issues arise during different stages of project phase.
- To prepare and update project progress report and budget report as per management requirement.
- To perform all other work as and when assigned
- Minimum 5- 7 years working experience in manufacturing industry with project management skill and equipment maintenance knowledge is preferable.
- AUTOCAD proficiency is a must
- Design and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working attitude and willing to learn. Adaptable to changing environment and willing to take on challenges
- Knowledge of GMP and sanitary/ hygiene design fundamentals
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah.
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.