MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT & COMPLIANCE
JB Cocoa is looking for a Manager / Assistant Manager Continuous Improvement & Compliance to accompany its fast growth in Malaysia with manufacturing as a core business. The company is looking for a leader who is recommend policies, objectives and strategies, including short- and long-term plans in the implementation and co-ordination of the company policies on ISO9001:2008, Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) and HACCP with the view to maximize quality assurance and objectives of assuring the safety and effectiveness of the Company’s procedures, adhering to Food Acts at all times and to ensure that the Company’s quality standards are not compromised.
- Prepare the company in meeting new regulations and policies that the company may choose to implement
- Ensure company’s policies and programs are in compliance with applicable federal, state, government and/or any appropriate regulatory law and guidelines, both within Malaysia and international
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them
- Review procedures, reports, etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Ensure company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies
- Conduct periodic internal audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed including reviewing SOP, WI, documents, systems, practices, etc.
- Conduct the internal investigation of compliance issues
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management
- Advise management or business partners on the implementation of compliance programs
- Provide assistance to internal and external auditors in compliance reviews
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance matters and progress
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes
- Lead multi-functional teams in problem solving / improvement programs
- Conduct training on problem solving
- Build the problem-solving competency
- Propose effective problem-solving techniques / processes
- Identify areas for improvement in operations
- Establish and implement reporting system in tracking problem solving / improvement programs
- Establish and sustain a culture of continuous improvement
- Support the various departments in the implementations of projects and programs
- Documents processes and writes work instructions
- Document follow-up and audit event progress to ensure results are achieved and sustained
- Investigate and review non-conformances including feedbacks from customers, issues with suppliers and internal issues
- Prepare management reports on the progress in improvements
- 10 years with 2 years at management level covering full spectrum of Quality Assurance field
- Experience in handling / managing projects or teams in entities in others country.
- Hands on experience with SAP/ MRP/ ERP systems
- Experience in Cocoa or Chocolate Manufacturing Process is an added advantage.
- With Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), HACCP, FSSC 22000 Certification, HALAL and Social Compliance Knowledge
- Demonstrated Leadership ability to manage a large team and to interact across geographies and across functional organizational levels
- Ability to influence and negotiate at multiple organizational levels
- Ability to manage the disagreement and conflict within a team or cross functional teams.
- Ability to identify and recruit talent and to organize and motivate a team
- Ability to provide effectively coaching/ supervisory to the teams.
- Ability to problem solve using data/ analytical skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah.
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.