JB Cocoa is looking for a Production Engineer to accompany its fast growth in Malaysia with manufacturing as a core business, the Production Engineer’s role is to adequately assist the Manager/Assistant Manager, Production on policies and procedures, and ensuring that the production related policies are made known to relevant employees and effectively carried out. The company is looking for a leader to drive production and cooperate with production to achieve the company’s target result. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong production knowledge, productivity planning and awareness of the challenges in production.
- To be responsible in implementing and maintaining production and quality improvement programs.
- To assist in overseeing all the production and quality assurance matters e.g. Manpower and production and quality planning to meet the company goals.
- To ensure monthly reports are prepared on a timely manner.
- To study for the well utilization of the machine or process capacity.
- To recommend on all production matters and liaise with other departments on relevant matters to ensure the production system is in the right track towards the future growth planning.
- To take immediate action during machine breakdown and follow up with action.
- To ensure that Company’s quality system and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To perform all other work as and when assigned
- Minimum 3 years at executive level covering full spectrum of foods manufacturing in the field of production operations
- Experience in handling / managing production teams.
- Experience in people and project management.
- Hands on experience with SAP/ERP systems
- Certification in a field of GMP is a plus.
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah.
- High integrity with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate at multiple organizational levels
- Ability to manage conflicts
- Ability to identify and recruit talent and to organize and motivate a team
- Ability to effectively train external and internal users of new processes
- Ability to problem solve using data
- Strong interpersonal skills
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.