JB Cocoa is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for growth.
Are you driven and passionate about making impact? Do you, like many of us here at JB Cocoa, enjoy shaping the world of cocoa through the work that you do? If that’s you, we invite you to look no further and reach out.
At JB Cocoa, we are committed to creating a supportive and enabling environment for growth and sustainability.
To reach out and explore growing with the JB Cocoa team, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
JB Cocoa is looking for a Costing Executive to accompany its fast growth in Malaysia with manufacturing as a core business, who will be responsible for monthly financial and management report and and lead the month-end closing process and ensure reporting timelines are met.
- Work with individual department to roll over annual forecast and budget
- Perform analysis on monthly actual vs budget
- Prepare monthly cost comparison report for different manufacturing plants
- To work closely with operation team for cost usages and drives for the cost controlling and cost reduction opportunities
- Assist in preparing intercompany profit analysis
- Work closely with the costing manager on costing related activities
- Support others business decision ad hoc assignment that requires financial analysis
- Conducive environment to work and opportunity to prove yourself
- Attractive salary package (based on experiences) + Allowances
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant Professional Qualification (ACCA / CPA / CIMA / MIA) or equivalent
- Preferable candidates with SAP/ ERP experience, and, forecast & budget related working experience.
- Able to work with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, independent with a strong sense of commitment and willing to learn
- Required language (s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision/guidance
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effective across departments
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Demonstrate work commitment and have sense of urgency
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.