JB Cocoa is looking for a Logistics Executive to accompany its fast growth in Malaysia with manufacturing as a core business, the Logistics Executive’s role is to arrange shipment/delivery and to ensure finished goods are delivered to customers in prompt, timely and satisfactory condition, in order to comply with company’s policies and quality standards.
- Coordinating domestic and international shipments to communicate with internal and external customers and transporter to ensure on-time delivery performance
- Arrange outbound shipments by coordinating with inter-dept and customers
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of shipping documentation, domestic and international are completed and maintained at all the times
- Process domestics shipments by verifying destination, route, rates, delivery times, documentation and dispatching to carries minimizing the cost
- Correspond with customers, customers sales representative regarding availability, shipment date and method, shipment tracking data and current status
- Preparation of export load planning for delivery outbound finished goods. To identify inventory requirement and detected potential inventory issues that needed to be highlighted to the superior
- Audit and process entries, schedules, spreadsheets as well as documentation for transport continuously follow up on shipments to ensure no problem arise
- To make shipping line space confirmation with freight forwarder
- To confirm BL and insurance as accordance to the LC requirement
- To verify forwarding and freight cost
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related filled is required for this position
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar relevant field.
- Hands on experience with SAP systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah.
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.