SENIOR ABAP PROGRAMMER
JB Cocoa is looking for Senior ABAP Programmer to accompany its fast growth in Malaysia with manufacturing as a core business, the Senior ABAP Programmer responsible for the implementation of SAP ABAP programming for the modules in support of business operations. The candidate should be able to self-structure his work and to act with a high degree of autonomy and able to understand the business requirements and assess how to fulfill these within an SAP S4/HANA environment
- Hands on experience with good knowledge of S/4 HANA with latest Releases.
- Extensively worked in ABAP/4 programming using Reports like ALV, Interactive & Classical, implementing OSS Notes, Smart Forms, Menu Painter, User Exits (Field Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exits, and Screen Exits), Business ADD INS (BADI), Remote Function Call (RFC), Dialog programming, Data Dictionary.
- Expertise in ABAP/4 planning, design, development, implementation and testing for Scripts, Custom reports, User enhancements, Dialog Programming, and Custom Objects such as Z-Tables, and match codes.
- Support on Customization of Fiori Apps
- Strong knowledge in the ABAP runtime analysis tool (SE30), SQL Trace (ST05), System dump analysis (ST22) to analyze and improve runtime performance, performance tuning, trouble-shooting, problem resolution and capacity planning
- SAP S/4 HANA technical knowhow high level and roadmap knowledge
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle in a manufacturing environment
- Create & maintain technical specifications for all development work
- Designs the program structure and writes source code, executes unit tests and documents the test results autonomously
- Collaborates with internal team members, and management on all aspects of the development lifecycle
- Document in an adequate way and assure to transmit the knowledge to the IT support and for the key user team
- To perform all other work as and when assigned
- Minimal 5 years of SAP ABAP Development experience is required
- Proficiency in English is MUST
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah.
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.