LOGISTICS & ADMIN EXECUTIVE
JB Cocoa Europe OU is looking for a Logistics & Admin Executive to accompany its fast growth in Estonia with cocoa trading as its core business, the Logistics & Admin Executive’s role is to arrange shipment/delivery and to ensure finished goods are delivered to customers in prompt, timely and satisfactory condition, in order to comply with company’s policies and quality standards as well as acting as an administrative support in the Estonia office
- Coordinating domestic and international shipments to communicate with internal and external customers and transporter to ensure on-time delivery performance
- Arrange inbound & outbound shipments by coordinating with inter-dept and customers
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of shipping documentation, domestic and international are completed and maintained at all the times
- Process domestics shipments by verifying destination, route, rates, delivery times, documentation and dispatching to carriers minimizing the cost
- Correspond with customers, customers sales representative regarding availability, shipment date and method, shipment tracking data and current status
- Preparation of export load planning for delivery outbound finished goods. To identify inventory requirement and detected potential inventory issues that needed to be highlighted to the superior
- Audit and process entries, schedules, spreadsheets as well as documentation for transport continuously follow up on shipments to ensure no problem arise
- To make shipping line space confirmation with freight forwarder
- To confirm BL and insurance as accordance to the LC requirement
- To verify forwarding and freight cost
- Support with office related tasks
- Bookkeeping on warehouse payments by tenants.
- Arrange Payments for fees related Estonian operation (logistics, warehouse utilities, etc)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related filled is required for this position
- Experience with SAP systems is added advantage
- Accounting background is added advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate at multiple organizational levels
- Ability to manage conflicts
- Ability to effectively train external and internal users of new processes
- Ability to problem solve using data
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working proficiency in English and Russian. Estonian is added advantage.
* Salary Depend on qualification, ability and experience.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.