SAP SUPPORT SPECIALIST
JB Cocoa is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for growth.
Are you driven and passionate about making impact? Do you, like many of us here at JB Cocoa, enjoy shaping the world of cocoa through the work that you do? If that’s you, we invite you to look no further and reach out.
At JB Cocoa, we are committed to creating a supportive and enabling environment for growth and sustainability.
To reach out and explore growing with the JB Cocoa team, please email us at: email@example.com
JB Cocoa is looking for SAP Support Specialist to act as Super User and Process Subject Matter Expert to support end users on how-to queries, troubleshoot business process/workflow-related issues, measure the adoption rate of SAP usage and conduct refresher training to users to enhance the usage of SAP
- To support and troubleshoot first line issues and master data request reported by end users. Supported for SAP module from Sales Distribution (SD), Plant Maintenance (PM), Material Management (MM), Quality Management (QM), Financial Accounting & Controlling (FICO) and Transportation Management (TM).
- As the Person-in-Charge (PIC), if issues are extended to second line support by outsourced vendor and follow up until issue closure
- Be the PIC to assess any new Change Request raised by business, with the capability to challenge unnecessary change request to modify the system features, encourage and impose usage of SAP standard features as first priority
- Work with SAP vendor to develop test storyboard with business scenarios and participate in User Acceptance Test for new Change Request to confirm that IT solution meets the business requirements
- Build knowledge base for SAP support, including creating SAP tips and tricks to guide end user and also create documentation for IT support guide
- Gather input on SAP function that need further improvement or smoothen the processing flow through continuous improvement.
- To adequately assist the Group Project and IT Manager to transform the organisation processes and work approach through implementation of SAP S4/HANA project for all JB Cocoa subsidiaries under the Group, JB Foods Limited as per the planned ERP Roadmap across multiple years.
- To perform additional ad-hoc work as and when assigned
Note: Currently SAP S4/HANA has been implemented across all 13 JB Cocoa subsidiaries under JB Foods Limited. The subsequent phase of implementation is planned for Q4 2022, and would be adjusted according to the construction progress of our new manufacturing plant in Ivory Coast.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/ Engineering or any related discipline
- Knowledge on SAP module integration with modules i.e. Sales Distribution (SD), Plant Maintenance (PM), Material Management (MM), Quality Management (QM), Financial Accounting & Controlling (FICO) and Transportation Management (TM).
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in support or functional role
- Hands on experience with SAP/ ERP
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas (PTP), Johor.
- Solid understanding of business processes of Sales and Distribution including Sales Orders, Pricing, Billing, Credit Management, Logistics Execution, Stock Transfer Order
- Knowledge on SAP SD module integration with other modules i.e. MM and FI.
- Well versed SAP SD Master Record (Customer Master, Material Master, Purchasing Info Records).
- At least a minimum of 5 years of work experience in support or functional role.
- Undergone full cycle implementation experience is an added value.
- Cross functional knowledge on Order to cash, Plan to Produce or Purchase to pay is an advantage
- Certified SAP Professional and working experience in S4/HANA environment is desirable but not mandatory.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any related discipline
- Proficiency in English is MUST
- Applicants must be willing to work in PTP, Gelang Patah.
*Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.