JB Cocoa is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for growth.
Are you driven and passionate about making impact? Do you, like many of us here at JB Cocoa, enjoy shaping the world of cocoa through the work that you do? If that’s you, we invite you to look no further and reach out.
At JB Cocoa, we are committed to creating a supportive and enabling environment for growth and sustainability.
To reach out and explore growing with the JB Cocoa team, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a HSE Executive to be responsible for ensuring the safety of processes on site by assessing risks, implementing actions plans and ensuring the respect of Group policies and local regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure OSH regulatory compliance and administrate legal documentation related to DOSH, BOMBA and other related authorities.
- Promote workplace safety and health via effective program or campaign and encourage workers’ participation.
- Coordinate, develop, establish, implement, review, improve and update constantly department HIRARC.
- Evaluate organization’s OSH performance through the assessment of company commitment, legal compliance, worker’s participation and effectiveness of control measures at workplace.
- Develop, establish and maintain an effective set of safe work/operating procedure.
- Participate and provide advisory support on incident or accident investigation exercise.
- As liaison person to communicate with external parties with relate to OSH practices.
- Data collection, consolidation, analysis and reporting of OSH related performance.
- Certificate or Diploma in Engineering / Science or Chemical Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 4-5 years operation experiences in in manufacturing or processing plant.
- Certified Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator or higher competency such as Safety and Health Officer.
- Excellent knowledge in Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations, and Factories and Machinery Act and Regulation.
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skill with all level of employee.
- Good in investigation, analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Proficient in MS Office, statistical reporting and report writing.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Dynamic, initiative, proactive and willing to learn attitude.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.