JB Cocoa is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for growth.
Are you driven and passionate about making impact? Do you, like many of us here at JB Cocoa, enjoy shaping the world of cocoa through the work that you do? If that’s you, we invite you to look no further and reach out.
At JB Cocoa, we are committed to creating a supportive and enabling environment for growth and sustainability.
To reach out and explore growing with the JB Cocoa team, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Group’s corporate communications department is newly created, and undertakes strategic communications and stakeholder relations functions for JB Cocoa’s global operations. We are seeking a Communications Specialist to support the departmental setup, content creation and management for internal and external communications engagements, with the opportunity to work with worldwide colleagues and grow with the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute the department’s role in the organisation’s culture change initiatives.
- Assist in communications infrastructural setup, including the development of SOPs, workflows and corporate identity guidelines.
- Develop marketing communications and publicity materials.
- Support stakeholder relations efforts, including the management of press announcements.
- Communications support for Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Sustainability and Quality Assurance and IT functions.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on the management of editorial calendar for monthly internal e-newsletter and/or internal communications campaigns.
- Develop content for internal and external communications channels to drive engagements.
- Co-lead in the development of Sharepoint intranet project.
- Website management and development.
- Editorial calendar management and content creation for JB Cocoa’s social media account(s).
- Media monitoring, social listening and management of analytics.
- Management of corporate, creative and digital assets.
- Degree in mass communications, public relations, marketing or related disciplines.
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in corporate, marketing and digital communications, stakeholder relations, editorial and content development, publishing and visual communications creation skills, and website management.
- Excellent communications skills, interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as the ability to relate and rally staff at various levels.
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken), and additional language(s) of Mandarin and/or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experience in content creation and editorial calendar management, and the development of communications corporate identity, workflows and SOPs.
- Technical communication skills in Microsoft Office 365 Sharepoint, WordPress and Canva, and the use of e-newsletter creation applications/platforms will be an advantage.
- Adept in photography and videography preferred.
- Meticulous, organised, and able to manage projects and work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and multi-task.
- Team player who is able to effectively communicate and collaborate cross-functionally and with overseas offices.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.