JB Cocoa is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for growth.
Are you driven and passionate about making impact? Do you, like many of us here at JB Cocoa, enjoy shaping the world of cocoa through the work that you do? If that’s you, we invite you to look no further and reach out.
At JB Cocoa, we are committed to creating a supportive and enabling environment for growth and sustainability.
To reach out and explore growing with the JB Cocoa team, please email us at: email@example.com
We are looking for a Communications Manager to create, implement and oversee communications programs, be it internal or external, that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products, and at the same time enhance the employee engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Draft CEO and chairman statement for Annual Report.
- Draft press release contents and speeches quarterly following organizational news.
- Collaborate with other department to draft contents related to the topic which company would like to present to the targeted audience.
- Be the key person of media interviews, communicate with media outlets and journalists and create press kits.
- Represent the company in CSR events and press conference, actively involving in the arrangement needed, either with internal or external party.
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals, especially for clients or suppliers’ strategy alignment in Sustainability field.
- Reach out to NGO to develop grant or funding support on sustainability campaigns.
- Manage Investor Relation and arrange roadshow.
- Lead the Culture Change Committee by creating internal communications protocols and initiatives that will foster employee moral.
- Brainstorm idea to organize company events for employee to strengthen workplace engagement.
- Drive Human Rights and Personal Data Protection Rights communication.
- Develop and design materials to educate employee on communication practices.
- Coach and assist team members on improving communication skill.
Marketing and Website Management
- Oversee the creation of marketing and company website collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization’s brand.
- Maintain the company website regularly, propose recommendations for revamp when it is needed.
- Participate in certain major events at all level, such as exhibition and Cocoa booth.
- Propel the company brand’s image through consistent marketing strategies.
- Minimum 8 years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role.
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns.
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Well versed in both Corporate and Internal communications which involving employee engagement.
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically.
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines.
- Familiarity or experience working with Canva and Mailchimp software is an asset.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.