ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER
JB Cocoa is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for growth.
Are you driven and passionate about making impact? Do you, like many of us here at JB Cocoa, enjoy shaping the world of cocoa through the work that you do? If that’s you, we invite you to look no further and reach out.
At JB Cocoa, we are committed to creating a supportive and enabling environment for growth and sustainability.
To reach out and explore growing with the JB Cocoa team, please email us at: email@example.com
We are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to manage, monitor and enhance the Group financial reporting and internal control, coordinate the costs and efficiency initiatives and ensuring compliance to law and regulatory requirements. The role will be report directly to the Regional Finance Manager (RFM) and work hand-in hand with the other department staffs to support the Group functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Costing, Accounting & Tax Compliance
- To assist RFM in full spectrum of monthly group consolidation, management reporting and group financial planning and analysis (FPA) function and ensuring that the deadlines are met to fulfil SGX reporting requirement.
- To assist RFM in preparation of company periodic announcements and yearly reporting to SGX.
- To manage day-to-day operations support functions.
- To be responsible on the monthly accounting reporting, and detailed cost variance analysis.
- To be responsible on verifying the monthly staff claims, reviewing the monthly payroll.
- To co-ordinate with all other head of department in implementing the full utilisation of the ERP to enhance internal controls and provide more timely and accurate reporting of key financial and operational data.
- To analyse and co-ordinate with all other department in developing, implementing the costs saving initiative.
- To review and manage the all internal and external reporting such as export statistics, investment statistic (such as monthly VAT submission).
- To assist RFM on review and monitor the Group’s financial, management and statutory reporting including implementing and reviewing various accounting systems and internal control procedures.
- To work with RFM and oversight the corporate governance, and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- To work with tax agent and complete the annual tax compliance submission.
- Works closely with treasury department and ensure the cashflows functions and managing well and stable.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- 5-10 years relevant working experience
- Possess sound finance and accounting knowledge and working level proficiency of tax knowledge
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision/guidance
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effective across departments
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Demonstrate work commitment and have sense of urgency
- Audit experience from Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firms will be an added advantage
- Commercial experience from MNC will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SAP and Group consolidation will be an added advantage
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.