GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
JB Cocoa is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for growth.
Are you driven and passionate about making impact? Do you, like many of us here at JB Cocoa, enjoy shaping the world of cocoa through the work that you do? If that’s you, we invite you to look no further and reach out.
At JB Cocoa, we are committed to creating a supportive and enabling environment for growth and sustainability.
To reach out and explore growing with the JB Cocoa team, please email us at: email@example.com
We are looking for a Group Financial Controller to implement, monitor and enhance the Group financial reporting and internal control, and coordinate the costs and efficiency initiatives and ensure the compliance to law and regulatory requirements. He/She will be reporting directly to the CFO and work hand-in hand with the senior leadership team to support the Group strategic objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Costing, Accounting & Tax Compliance
- Responsible on the Group manufacturing costing and detailed cost variance analysis.
- Co-ordinate with all other head of department in implementing the full utilisation of the ERP to enhance internal controls and provide more timely and accurate reporting of key financial and operational data.
- Analyse and co-ordinate with all other head of department in developing, implementing the costs saving initiative.
- Review and manage the all internal and external reporting such as export statistics, investment statistic (such as monthly GST/VAT submission, quarterly Bank Negara reporting).
- Review and monitor the Group’s financial, management and statutory reporting including implementing and reviewing various accounting systems and internal control procedures.
- Work with CFO and oversight the corporate governance, and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
Strategic Budget & Projections
- Prepare and update the quarterly budget & projections for the board meeting.
- Co-ordinate with other HODs and align the Group’s annual budget.
- Engage with internal stakeholders and presenting monthly Group costing budget and actual analysis
- Works closely with CFO, monitoring the Group FX, treasury and banking facilities
- Build up rapport with bankers and managing group funding structure to support the Group’s expansion growth
- Bachelor’s degree and above, ACCA, CPA or other professional qualification.
- Preferably experienced in Foods Manufacturing Industry.
- Minimum 5-years of managerial level experience and 10 years related working experiences.
- Strong Leadership skills and able to manage cross-department, and interact across geographies and organizational level.
- Very strong interpersonal skills & problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to cultivate positive working cultures.
- Familiar and hands-on with SAP S4Hana ERP software will be added advantages.
- Multilingual: English is essential. Additional languages will be an added advantages.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.