GROUP IT MANAGER
JB Cocoa is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for growth.
Are you driven and passionate about making impact? Do you, like many of us here at JB Cocoa, enjoy shaping the world of cocoa through the work that you do? If that’s you, we invite you to look no further and reach out.
At JB Cocoa, we are committed to creating a supportive and enabling environment for growth and sustainability.
To reach out and explore growing with the JB Cocoa team, please email us at: email@example.com
We are looking for an Group IT Manager to oversee the technical infrastructure within an organization, leading a team of IT staff, determining business requirements for IT systems, managing the design and implementation of IT infrastructure, and eliminating security risks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects including deployment of ERP system (SAP S4/HANA) and adopt Industry 4.0 automation to drive digital transformation.
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the company to deliver the shared goals.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage.
- Establish partnerships with IT service providers and manage SLA as per stipulated in contract.
- Build IT roadmap to contribute to company strategy and business expansion plan.
- Ensure IT policies (including data and Cybersecurity) and Business Continuity Plan are up-to-date and being adhered to for IT audit compliance.
- Managing IT staff, recruiting, training and coaching employees and appraising their performance.
- Build strong relationships with business and their leaders across the group, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solution in time.
- Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance including asset refresh of the IT infrastructure that supports the company’s operations and business applications.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience with IT leadership experience.
- Experience in FMCG or a related industry is preferred/required.
- Demonstrated experience driving digital transformation and business growth through innovation and the implementation of technology. Knowledge and experience of implementing SAP ERP System is a must.
- Demonstrated experience with SaaS, cloud-based, and outsourced solutions through third party providers.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement comprehensive approaches to cyber security and risk management.
- Outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, handle the unexpected with flexibility and provide clarity to business leadership.
- Possesses good business acumen, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written; able to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.