ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER
JB Cocoa is a fast-growing company with exciting opportunities for growth.
Are you driven and passionate about making impact? Do you, like many of us here at JB Cocoa, enjoy shaping the world of cocoa through the work that you do? If that’s you, we invite you to look no further and reach out.
At JB Cocoa, we are committed to creating a supportive and enabling environment for growth and sustainability.
To reach out and explore growing with the JB Cocoa team, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Assistant Production Manager to assist on policies and procedures, and ensuring that the production related policies are made known to relevant employees and effectively carried out. The role will also organise and implement projects, programmes, policies and procedures in all areas of production for the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible in implementing and maintaining production and quality improvement programs.
- Assist in overseeing all the production and quality assurance matters e.g. manpower, production and quality planning to meet the company goals.
- Study for the well utilisation of the machine or process capacity.
- Recommend on all production matters and liaise with other departments on relevant matters to ensure the production system is in the right track towards the future growth planning.
- Take immediate action during machine breakdown and follow up with action needed.
- Manage production should any major defect being detected.
- Ensure that company’s quality system and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure monthly reports are prepared on a timely manner.
- Involve in management decisions making on company’s quality and HACCP policies, objectives and practices.
- Responsible for the compliance with voluntary quality, GMP & HACCP standards and to maintain continuous certification of the quality, GMP and HACCP systems implemented by the company.
- Ensure the company is well prepared in meeting new regulations and quality standards that may choose to implement.
- Initiate the productivity and product quality improvement projects together with other departments.
- Monitor and motivate staff performance and develop or enhance their skills / knowledge.
- Bachelor degree in Food Science/Technology or Chemical Engineering, or related field.
- 5 years with 2 years at management level covering full spectrum of foods manufacturing.
- Experience with SAP system is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership, experienced in supervising a team
* Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and send us the application form through application form on career page for speedier processing purpose.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.