Assistant HR Manager
JB Cocoa is looking for a Human Resource & Administration Assistant Manager to accompany its fast growth in Indonesia. With manufacturing as a core business, the HRA Assistant Manager plays an important role to ensure that manpower, recruitment payroll, training & general admin accordingly management planned. The right candidate is highly organized. The candidate understands the importance of handling employees, while protecting the company’s interests. This is a a great opportunity for ambitious talents to develop!
Job Responsibilities / Duties:
- Create and develop operation activities related to HR i.e. Recruitment, Personnel, Payroll, Training and General Admin i.e. Legal.
- Arranging according annual Man Power Planning and the company’s recruitment process according to company policies and procedures.
- Creating an employee development system through training, job analysis, job evaluation and job value mapping.
- Ensure that administrative records and employee documentation are updated (PKWT, Mutation, Demotion, Promotion, Counselling, Warning Letter, etc.).
- Develop, optimize and regulate Company Regulations and company rules.
- Control and responsible for matters related to labour and law (industrial Relations, Licensing, BPJS, Labour Law, etc.).
- As Company representatives for Union and External communication.
- Audit KPI, Government Audit/Inspection.
- Legal Documentation Process.
- Arrange meeting, reported minutes of Meeting with HOD, Management, and Unions.
- Demonstrated Leadership ability to be manage teams and to interact across geographies and organizational levels
- Ability to influence and negotiate at multiple organizational levels
- Ability to manage conflicts
- Ability to identify and recruit talent and to organize and motivate a team
- Ability to problem solve using data
- Strong interpersonal skills with key decision makers as well as across the various level of employees.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Human Resources and Industrial Relation.
- Good business and people acumen with ability to frame HR initiative and expertise in business context.
- Good in computers skill (Excel, Words, Power Point, etc.)
- Having experience in Manufacturing Industry.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below
The Human Resources Department
PT Jebe Koko
Kawasan Industri Maspion Blok SE,
Jl. Raya Manyar KM 25,
Sukomulyo – Manyar,
East Java, Indonesi